Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rock Band Roadie - Flash Game Review

Rock Band Roadie - Flash Game ReviewRock Band Roadie - Flash Game Review










Description: Get your band's gear to the stage on time!

Pros: The concept definitely made me smile, graphics are snappy, music is appropriate, controls are responsive.

Cons: Once the novelty wore off, the gameplay didn't keep me interested, your car can get wedged in between objects on some levels, not enough variety.

Final Thoughts: Give Rock Band Roadie a try because it's a funny little game. I wish they had spent less time on cutscenes (which I usually skip in any game) and more time on new vehicles, upgrades, items, etc.

>>>>>
3 out of 5

Link

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

You have an interesting blog.

Hey do you want to access your favorite social networking site when you are away from your pc???? You can do it through your mobile and your phone doesn’t need to support internet or GPRS for this.

Check out this MoDazzle site.
www.modazzle.com/cms/userLogin.html?channel=CM&camp=mobilenetlk

MoDazzle gives you the opportunity to access SalesForce, Linkedin and Facebook on your mobile via SMS and email without internet or GPRS. You can also access other online services like Google maps Starbucks etc.

Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

My recent project on online browser games:

http://webgames.visionmind.net/

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

87963 said...

Nice Blog...