Sunday, November 11, 2007

Warp Forest - Flash Game Review

Warp Forest - Flash Game ReviewWarp Forest - Flash Game Review










Description: Collect keys, find items, kill monsters, and make your way through the forest in this flash game.

Pros: I like the different items you find along the way. The monsters are interesting and there are a lot of clever levels. Video walkthroughs are nice when you get stuck.

Cons: I was disappointed in how Warp Forest is controlled. I would have preferred either mouse control or direct control of up, down, left, right. When you can see how to solve a level but can't do it because of imprecise controls, it gets very frustrating.

Final Thoughts: I liked Warp Forest, don't get me wrong. I played for about 30 minutes before I became too frustrated to continue. Maybe other people will have better luck with the controls than I did.

>>>>>
3 out of 5

Link

No comments: